We had a really fun time at our family Halloween party. We laughed at each others costumes, and some we oo'ed and aw'ed. Since I am the photographer, I didn't have to be in any pictures, (that was planned). Anyway, here is the partial gang.
We laughed and laughed at Ava in her 'fat-belly' turkey costume. She was a little "butterball" turkey. And Ethan below, made the cutest little bear! They were darling!
We all made a pot-a-soup, brought treats for each other's trick-or-treat bags, went on a scavenger hunt, and played a game that they all had to eat what was in their sacks, which they couldn't see until they opened it. I hope they all had fun. I had fun planning it.
That looked like a lot of fun, but the costumes all looked so HOT!! We just have a little ghost onesie for Lynzee. We always have to try and find costumes the girls won't roast in. By the way, can't wait to use your hot tub!! :)
ReplyDeleteEveryone looks so cute!
ReplyDeleteThat's the cutest turkey and bear that I have ever seen. It looks like you guys had a blast at your Halloween party, you always do such fun things together. Terry Lynn, your a fun Mom & Grandma!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHow fun!! That looks like a super fun time and I loved all the costumes. Who's the scary one in the back?
ReplyDeleteThe scary on in the back is Kim
ReplyDeleteWow, you guys really got into it! Nice costumes.
ReplyDeleteHaha...I love my little butterball. In response to Heather's comment...the costumes WERE hot! Ava only lasted a little while with it on. It was really funny though. Tiff's costume was the best, though, as usual! She's so creative.
ReplyDeleteThanks for all the work you put into it. I had a great time.