Tuesday, March 3, 2009

The Batchelor- Whose MAD besides me??????


Do I want to kill Jason or what? I LITERALLY WANT TO STRANGLE HIS NECK. That had to be the most humiliating thing he did to Melissa on national TV that I have ever seen any one do. The man that America loved.....just went down the toilet for me, and hopefully for America. I would love your thoughts.
And Molly! What is she thinking?????? She is crazy!!!!!
Your comments would be great. I am so mad at him. So is Kim. He liked Jason and watched it this season just because Jason was such a neat guy. Kim left the room so sick of the soap opera, and had some unkind words to say about the whole show. Which I agreed with.




4 comments:

  1. I honestly will never watch the show again. We were so disgusted that he thinks he can treat someone else like that in front of the whole nation. He went from the most loved bachelor to the most hated in about 30 seconds. Seriously. I hope they make her the next bachelorette.

    One of the things that makes me disgusted about the show as a whole, is how flipping pathetic these girls are. 25 of them bowing at his feet, sleeping with him, fighting with eachother...I was hoping Molly would put him in his place and tell him he had his chance. Anyone with any self-respect would! Seriously, who lets a guy do that to them? I feel so bad for Melissa. She's a cutie-pie. I'm glad she got mad at him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This show thinks people can fall in love and propose in a mere few weeks. Kim and I dated almost a year before he proposed. Lots of people can meet and get engaged sooner than that, but only one couple I know of has gotten married from this show. What do you think that means?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, so I have some bigtime info. I know I already left a comment, but I had to tell you this. There is speculation going around that Molly's past boyfriend who she "was ashamed of," and that her parents hated and wouldn't let in her home was a married man. I was looking at the message boards today, because I have been so majorly ticked about what he did to Melissa, and this is what someone posted... Take it for what it's worth.

    "Molly was dating married man Brian Jackson, manager at the bar of the country club she belongs to, for three years. He refused to commit to her so she came on this show to make him jealous. The "rumors" about Molly dating a "married man" from her hometown of Grand Rapids, MI - is ABSOLUTELY TRUE!!! I've been with my "better half" for now almost nine years (and he is from her hometown) and went to the same high school Molly did - and he insists, that this isn't the "first" married man she's messed with."

    I found that interesting. Even if it's not true. I actually liked her, up until she acted like that last night. Where is her pride?? They didn't waste any time kissing and hugging after just breaking it off with Melissa. To jump right into kissing didn't look good for her at all. If she had any self-respect she should've turned him down, instead she pretended to act surprised (bad acting), and turned into a 12 year old girl. Why do you want a proposal from someone when you're the fourth one he's said those words to? I'm sure her parents were so proud. I think ABC owes it to Melissa to be the next BACHELORETTE after forcing Jason to break up with her in public like that. Poor Melissa, after having her heart broken repeatedly, she gets the ultimate humiliation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't understand why he had to do it public. Whatever! I'm so glad you posted those recipes. I can't wait to try them!

    ReplyDelete