This picture was funny, since accidently Grandpa Warner and Ethan were dressed alike. I had to get a picture of it!
This picture was funny because.......Ethan had been crawling all over the house chasing after Sunni, and he finally got distracted and left her alone, and she came over and crawled on my finger to have a rest. She doesn't like Ethan. LOL To see the video of Ethan chasing after Sunni, go to my facebook page and watch it. I couldn't get it to download on my blog.
That video on Facebook of Ethan chasing Sunni is hilarious. Have you thought what you will do if he catches her? She will bite him! Poor little dude. LoL. Wes did a good job training him to attack birds, like he said he would.
ReplyDeleteThanks again for watching AJ. She loves Grammy and Grampa.
I watched the video of Ethan. So cute! What a cute little guy! Cute grandkids! I can't believe Ava's beautiful eyes!
ReplyDeleteYour grandkids are so cute! You are so lucky that you get to see them so often. You are such a fun grandma.
ReplyDelete