Sunday, February 3, 2008
Snowy Day in Mountain Green
I can't even begin to tell you how much snow we have gotten today, since it is dark now, and it is still snowing, and has done for close to 24 hours. I know we got between 2-3 feet while it was light today,and it is supposed to snow all night till tomorrow afternoon!!!! I have tried and tried to show my video of today that I took, but it won't do it. So you will just have to imagine. We got a call at 9:00 this morning telling us that our whole stake was cancelling church today, thank goodness. It was awful! Kim spent the day, plowing, and plowing and taking snow off of many of our LLC roofs. Then we came in to watch the Super Bowl promptly at 4:00. I can hardly wait to see how much more snow we have some morning. We have 14-15 feet of snow on the side of our driveway/porch right now. I HAVE NEVER SEEN THIS MUCH SNOW AT MY HOME IN MY LIFE!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment