OUR FRONT PORCH- THE END OF FEBRUARY
This is our front porch on Feb. 25th. Where the snow starts next to our porch railing, is 2 deep steps down from the porch. So we still have a whole lot of snow to melt by our Easter Egg hunt. I don't think it is going to happen! We are in a serious situation with flooding this year. We have our flood insurance, so that gives us some comfort. However, we don't want all of this snow melting all at once, or our house will be full of water. A member of the bishopric asked us if we have a plan of action if our home floods. I guess we would have to go to higher ground somewhere. Our ward is fasting on Sunday for all of the homes that are in flood areas, or landslide areas. Our bishop is really concerned for our ward. As long as it doesn't rain for days and get REALLY warm really fast. We still have too many feet of snow left on our lawn.
I would love to fast for you also, but because of the yittle one, I can't. I will, however, tell Brad. I'm sure he'd love to fast also.
ReplyDeleteHey Aunt TL
ReplyDeleteI've been thinking about all of you and all of the snow you've gotten. I'm hoping all will be okay. We are really praying for perfect weather. I really enjoy your blog and love keeping up with you family.
Love and miss you all!!
Heather