Sunday, July 27, 2008

Memory Game

I am playing a fun little game, courtesy of Heather, my neice.

Here are the rules:

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

3 comments:

  1. Plenty memories with you!!

    One of my favorite is on one Christmas Eve when we lived in the white house in Morgan. We were taking pictures and you we trying to get us all to smile by saying, "PEACHES!"

    Having the patience to teach me piano!!

    Letting me come over to your house and eat all of your yummy snickerdoodles. Thanks to you, my snickerdoodles over here are famous!

    Always showing me and my brothers and sister unconditional love, especially when we needed it most!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather stole one of my memories, which was "Peaches!"

    Constantly sitting me and Emily on the couch and chewing us out when we had been fighting.

    Picking peas in your garden and eating them.

    French braiding my hair early in the morning before school, even though you had 4 other kids to get ready!

    Thanks, Aunt T.L. for all the memories. I wouldn't have wanted to grow up anywhere else!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha handing out free milk and ice cream in Brigham city...enough said!! :) HAHA!!!

    ReplyDelete